TAKEDOWN POLICY AND PROCEDURES
Luis Gil dba freenancialexposed.com respects the intellectual property rights of others just as it expects third parties to respect its rights. Considering for that EUCD (European Copyright Directive), officially Directive 2001/29/EC, a copyright owner or their agent may submit a takedown notice to us. As an internet service provider, we are entitled to claim immunity from said infringement claims pursuant to the “safe harbor” provisions of the EUCD. To submit a good faith infringement claim to us, you must submit notice to us that sets forth the following information:
NOTICE OF INFRINGEMENT – CLAIM
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner (or someone authorized to act on behalf of the owner);
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the infringing material to be removed, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. [Please submit the URL of the page in question to assist us in identifying the allegedly offending work];
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party including your name, physical address, email address, phone number and fax number;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material is unauthorized by the copyright agent; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Send all takedown notices to the following email. email@example.com
COUNTER-NOTIFICATION – RESTORATION OF MATERIAL
If you have received a notice of material being takedown because of a copyright infringement claim, you may provide us with a counter-notification in an effort to have the material in question restored to the site. Said notification ust contain substantially the following elements:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- A description of the material that has been taken down and the original location of the material before it was taken down.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Spain, and that you will accept service of process from the person or company who provided the original infringement notification.
- Email your counter notice to the Email: firstname.lastname@example.org